You can install any RDMS . Example of MySQL installation.
Here are the steps to install MySQL on different operating systems:
- Windows OS:
- Download the MySQL Installer from the official website.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions to install MySQL.
- Choose the setup type that suits your needs. You can choose between a full installation or a custom installation.
- Complete the installation and configure the settings as needed.
- macOS OS:
- Download the MySQL Community Server DMG archive from the official website.
- Double-click the DMG file to mount it.
- Drag the MySQL icon to the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder and double-click the MySQL icon to start the MySQL server.
you can choose your own RDMS.