What is Spring boot ?
- Spring Boot is a framework for building and deploying applications based on the Spring framework
- It provides a simplified and opinionated approach to developing and deploying Java-based applications
- It helps to minimize the amount of boilerplate code and configuration needed to build an application
- It provides a number of pre-configured components, such as embedded web servers, data access libraries, and security options, to get an application up and running quickly
- It supports a wide range of applications, from simple web applications to complex microservices
- It is designed to be easily scalable and maintainable, making it ideal for building large, complex applications
Why Spring Boot ?
- It helps to simplify the development process by reducing the amount of manual configuration required
- It speeds up development time by providing a pre-configured set of components and libraries
- It helps to standardize the development process and reduces the risk of errors
- It enables developers to focus on writing business logic instead of spending time on manual configuration and setup
- It provides a number of out-of-the-box features, such as embedded web servers, security options, and data access libraries, that make it easier to build and deploy applications
- It provides a number of production-ready features, such as monitoring, health checking, and logging, that make it easier to manage and monitor applications in production.